Every beauty aspiring girl have at least once looked, at the famous Marilyn’s flying skirt vintage photo and had dreamed of having such an iconic beauty. You must have too! Marilyn Monroe is and will always be one of the most awe-inspiring beauties in the world. A lot of it came from her undefied confidence and boldness, but there were some really amazing beauty secrets, that kept awake many men for nights during her raging times and even now! She was idolised then and will always be remembered for her timeless beauty! I am a big fan of hers and always aspired to achieve her beauty, but beauty is part of your personality, you inner strengths and your very human nature that is hard to copy! What I managed was to gather her magical beauty tips for our outer beauty. And alas, they are super easy and super effective! I am spilling them out for you my lady loves. Try to adopt them in your beauty regimen because if though you all may not trust me, at least you trust Marilyn’s beauty right? Even though let me encourage you first….
Now, are you all ready to hear her beauty secrets, of course you will be! Let us start:
1) You must have noticed the glow on her skin, which made her suddenly distinctive from all others. She is actually famed and revered for this radiant glow on her face. What was the secret behind this? Well a really simple idea, she used a hormone cream! Yes, she used to apply PHelityl Cream on her face. And then she used to put another layer of powder foundation on top of it. This was the formula behind her shining face. You can achieve it too, but with a much simpler and more healthier way of mixing a pearlescent primer and a liquid foundation and then applying it on your face!
2) Her eyes makeup was really elemental in enhancing her beauty. Marilyn used an unusual way of making her eyes more attractive. It was later known to be her trademark idea. She used her signature style of a double cat eye accentuated with white eyeliner. She applied a white pencil liner to her inner eye water line! How simple!
3) She was a sleeping beauty. Yes, she truly believed that sleep do wonders to the skin. And this is even what I myself has experienced. The first thing she did was to cleanse her face with simple hot water before going to bed. She loved to sleep in a extra large bed under a big heavy comforter for at least between 5-10 hours and even some extra hours on holidays.
4) She loved Vaseline! Yes, she considered Vaseline to be an ultimate moisturiser for her skin and never ever forgot to apply the first thing on her face before applying any other makeup! It not only formed the base of her makeup, but she also used it to highlight her cheekbones and brow bones.
5) She had a fad for sparkling eye lids! She believed it to be a way of making her eyes more sexy. She applied a little dab of vaseline or even a worked them up with drops of coconut oil to make them look shimmering. And I love this trick too! It really give your lids a wet finish look.
6) She maintained her body figure by adopting to weight training regimen. This enabled her to stay fit and in perfect shape. She also preferred a high protein diet. She used to drink hot milk with two raw eggs whipped into it, as her morning breakfast! You can do it too gals, for that perfect body!
7) She loved puffed and fuller lips! And to make them appear so, she would ask her makeup artist to apply at least 5 shades of lipsticks. She preferred darker shades on the outer corners and lighter shades hued up on the middle of the lips. She would then have a gloss put up on them, at last. And what wonderful effect did this trick of hers created. Have a look…
Isn’t she perfectly beautiful woman? And we all love her not only for her beauty, but for her acting skills, the dream she showed to thousands of women then, to have self confidence and self esteem. She is an empowering woman idol for all of us. And we can at the very least try her experienced beauty tips! So are you ready for becoming the next beauty queen with these simple tips?