“Are you hearing people….? Here comes the next wild song of the party…so…shake your body”, “Come Party on the Dance Floor…”, are you the one who just love these lines echoing around you? Do you love to let yourself loose on the dance floor and mingle? If yes, then this is a must read for you girls!
There are parties which require you to be ‘sophisticated’ and there are some where you need to dawn a ‘wild’ look. But both require you to look ‘Fab’! Parties are one such place, where looks do really matter! You are there to meet people new people, maybe searching for a date or looking for socialising with big biz people to have your deal!
So conclusion comes out to be that looks matter ‘the most’ in parties. In fact parties are the platform to showcase your personality and that is why your outfit, your look, your etiquettes everything that comes under the set of your personality have to be perfect! But today, we will be restricting just to party outfits. Here are some must haves for the party!
1)LBD – The little black dress is common but indeed a necessary outfit in your wardrobe. The reasons being: It is often the dress code for numerous parties, black is always awesome and it might be your favorite color too!
2) LWD – I know this may sound a little out of the line. Wearing a white colored dress in a party, but white signifies both sophistication and boldness! When you wear it in form of a little dress, it will give you both, fun & grace factor. And we all know that white has different aura of brightness that will turn everyone’s head towards you!
3) Lacy dress: Lace can be the most gracious part of your dress! It can make you look gorgeous! Lace can highlight your flaunty spaces and hide your faults. The game of sneak and peek that it plays with your body is a real theatre for the eyes. Moreover, the Lace showcases the design carved on it in a more unique and arty way. Buy yourself a lacy outfit to give yourself a saucy look.
3) Off Shoulder Tops – A must for all those fun parties with friends or even a casual evening with family. Paired up with jeans, skinnies, jeggings or even skirts, it will give you that unique and sensuous fashion factor which will make you the ‘Gracy Queen’ of the party.
4) Jeans: Jeans are the evergreen, all purpose bottoms. Don’t think that jeans will ever be out of fashion or a little too simple for the parties! What you just need is a perfect top combination. And if you have that perfect ‘wanna be’ body then flaunt it with some tight skinnies. Jeggings also do have fun factor in them as they come in different colors. Have that one fancy jeans and one jegging with you always, which you can wear to the parties.
5) Skirts: Skirts will always be in fashion. You need to have two kinds, one skirt with a formal quotient, and one with fun and wildness quotient. And there is nothing much better than skirt and a little glamorous top to wear in Pro Parties.
6) Floral Dress: This is my favorite! I love floral dresses or a little light patterned dress full of brightness. It really makes you feel cheerful. They are perfect for those Sunday brunches or even daylight parties and outings.
7) Pant suits: Again this may sound weird but a must for professional parties.It works great in high society cocktail parties too. Pair it up with high heels or stilettos and a fancy watch.
8) Evening gowns: Evening gowns are designed for special occasions. You may take a minimalistic look but an exquisite one too!
9)Jumpsuits: This are currently trending outfit, but it totally depends on your body type and comfort. This one can be quite impressive if carried properly.
10) Leggings: Leggings or tights are surely essentials. You never know when you will need them. Pair them with hot pants to make you look sexy or pair them with mini skirts to make you look adorable.
11) Appropriate Lingerie: These are so important, that I cann’t imagine to skip them! In fact these are the ones that comes first to our mind when we select a dress. Keep pair of bra and underwear for each and every dress. Look for color match, straps or no straps, transparency and all that needs to be considered for that one particular dress. These have to be perfect since they can cause serious fashion malfunctions!
12) Sequin styled clothes: Sequins will always make you look gorgeous. They can give you a wonderful makeover for parties.
13) Red dress: Do keep one red colored dress! They are must since even if yo may not want but there are various themed parties where you will certainly be having red dress as a dress code. And I think everyone looks hot in red color!
14) Gold/ Silver clutch: Clutches are a must accessory. You may play with a stylish purse bag as well. But gold and silver clutches are always multi usable as you can style it with different dresses.
15) Heels/stilettos: Parties means heel and stilettos. Wearing flat to a party might make you look odd and take away that sensuous look. So have number of them!
16) Jewelries and Hair accessories: Buy one for each dress or try buying such items that will go with your multiple dresses. You need them for a complete look.
Read a post on Hair Accessories!